Meet Our New Content Marketing Magician - Greg!
WooRank welcomes our newest employee and Wikipedia fanatic, Greg. He comes with a distinct passion for writing helpful blog posts and finding the most hilarious and interesting online content. Saying we are excited does not come close to how thrilled we are to see Greg’s ideas unfold within the pages and beyond of WooRank's blog. Don't miss his posts!
- Name: Greg Snow-Wasserman
- Age: 29
- Position @WooRank: Content marketing
- Languages you speak: English
- What’s something you’re surprisingly good at? History trivia and getting lost on Wikipedia.
- What’s your favorite online time waster? Reddit and Netflix TV binges.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you? My Kindle, sunscreen and American pizza.
- Do you have any hobbies? I enjoy traveling, gardening, cooking and arguing with people on the Internet about Star Wars in my free time.
- What celebrity would you most enjoy meeting in real life? Ignacio Anaya, the inventor of nachos.
- What excites you most about becoming a WooRanker? I’m excited to work with an organization with WooRank’s startup culture. It’s great to be with a company that’s focused on getting the best ideas and results.
- Do you pronounce .gif with a hard g or a soft g? Hard g.