Happiness and Aikido Master, May
May brings to her position tons of energy, enthusiasm, good humor, tasty food and a dedication to ensuring happiness to WooRankers that would be hard to surpass.
- Name: May
- Age: 36
- Position @WooRank: Office Happiness Manager
- Languages you speak: French, English, Dutch, Hmong and Spanish when my brain is in the mood.
- Brief bio: I was born in France and studied Graphic Art in Paris. I worked for 16 years in the hotel industries, mostly in administration office and event department. For the last year, I also created a deluxe coworking space in Kraainem, Belgium.
- What’s something you’re surprisingly good at? Cooking? But not really sure… Asian food? Let me bring you something to eat and then you tell me ;-)
- What’s your favourite online time waster? Series, movies, tutorials…
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you? Firstly, my super MacGyver kit to be able to build a house, then rice and finally water. Hoping that it would be good enough to put it afterwards on Airbnb! You never know!
- Do you have any hobbies? Aikido!
- What celebrity would you most enjoy meeting in real life? Celebrities no, wise people, yes: President Barack Obama, the Dalai Lama, Aung San Suu Kyi… too many!
- What excites you most about becoming a WooRanker? I always wanted to help, bring peace and give recognition to people and keep on challenging myself at work at the same time. WooRank gave me the opportunity to do it here: Challenge accepted!
- Do you pronounce .gif with a hard g or a soft g? In France, I would say it with a soft g (to make it sound “understandable” - we all know that French don’t speak English that well right? ;-)) but definitely with a hard g!