Awesome, it looks like you are interested in joining the WooRank Team!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
At WooRank, we believe everybody who can provide value deserves to reach and grow his digital audience.
As a result, we are on a mission to facilitate findability.
As of today, we have: scaled our platform to cope with one million monthly visits,
analyzed hundreds of data points on tens of thousands of websites daily
and made our service available in six languages.
Every day our passionate team of engineers is working on brilliant answers to our creative objectives.
To drive even further innovation, we are looking for exceptional co-workers
with solid problem-solving skills to join our team and create future-proof solutions.
- Imagine, architect, test, deploy and iterate on new features
- Put your creations in the hands of thousands of people from the second it goes live
- Think of better ways to make our underlying infrastructure and workflows more robust
- Hold quality in high regard
- Work smarter, not harder and learn something new every day
- Take responsibility for every action
- Share your knowledge with the team
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
- Ability to use the right tool for the right job
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Able to work in multi-tenant microservice environment
- Vast experience with at least one of: Node.js, PHP, Python
- Experience with a range of databases: MySQL, Redis, Mongo, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Know your way around “the cloud”
- Join a vibrant and international team coming from 8 countries
- Offices in the middle of Brussels, the heart of Europe
- Compete against your team members in daily sessions of arcade games, foosball, D&D, etc.
- Daily lunch, snacks and drinks
- Attend conferences on the topics that interest you
- Super flexible working hours
- Share a passion for clean workflows and top-notch digital marketing
Mine through terabytes of data, growing every day and help us improve the product for the end user
by aggregating findings in digestible ways
UI, UX, Interface design
Analytics, SEO, online advertising, social media,
affiliate marketing, email marketing
Recurring billing, PayPal, email clients, social media,
web-based tools, basic coding knowledge, great attitude
We are always on the lookout for great teammates.
If you love WooRank and have a passion for all things internet,
please do drop us a line.
Joining the team means working with us in Brussels and joining in the office conversation in English.
(Marketers and Customer Success specialists should be fluent/native speakers in English.)
But seriously, any other languages (particularly Spanish, French and German) can be an advantage.
Send your LinkedIn profile, GitHub account, Dribbble portfolio
and/or other online samples of your work and wow-factor projects (please no Word docs!) in the form below.
You never know what might open up, or we just might be too impressed to pass you by!