Marketing Checklist Top priorities for apnaexchange.com :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
This is the number of pages that we have discovered on your website.
A low number can indicate that bots are unable to discover your webpages, which is a common cause of a bad site architecture & internal linking, or you're unknowingly preventing bots and search engines from crawling & indexing your pages.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and you have submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in the search engines.
Check Google™ Search Console under 'Google Index' and 'Crawl' to keep track of the status of your site's indexed/crawled pages.
Created 8 years ago
Expires 10 months ago
Do you know that you can register your domain for up to 10 years? By doing so, you will show the world that you are serious about your business.
This web page is super optimized for Mobile Visitors
Make the most important buttons/links large enough to be tapped easily.
Perfect, no embedded objects detected.
Font Size Legibility
Perfect, this web page’s text is legible on mobile devices.
Great, a configured viewport is present.
The content fits within the specified viewport size.
Keep in mind that since the width (in CSS pixels) of the viewport may vary, your page content should not solely rely on a particular viewport width to render well. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid setting large absolute CSS widths for page elements.
- If necessary, CSS media queries can be used to apply different styling depending on screen size.
- Ideally, serve responsively-sized images.
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Avoid landing page redirects
Prioritize visible content
See Google's PageSpeed Insights Rules for more information on how to improve each of the elements in this section.
No mobile frameworks have been detected.
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Google™ supports a number of rich snippets for content types, including: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events , Videos, and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Warning! Your website is not SSL secured (HTTPS).
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools.