Marketing Checklist Top priorities for condusef.gob.mx :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
A low number can indicate that bots are unable to discover your pages, which is commonly caused by bad site architecture & internal linking, or you're unknowingly preventing bots and search engines from crawling & indexing your pages. An unusually high number could be an indication of duplicate content due to URL parameters.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and that you've submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in search results at the same time.
Check Index Status and Crawl Errors in Google Search Console to track the status of your crawled/indexed pages.
If you use parameters in your URL like session IDs or sorting and filtering, use the rel="canonical" tag tag to tell search engines which version of those pages is the original.
Your website does not have a favicon.
Favicons are the small icons that appear next to your site’s name or URL in a browser. They can be displayed in the address bar, a browser tab title or bookmarks. Make sure it is consistent with your brand.
Here is a way one company used a special favicon to improve user experience.
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Get the most out of Google's rich snippets for content types such as: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events, Videos and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Warning! Your website is not SSL secured (HTTPS).
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all pages from HTTP://www.condusef.gob.mx to HTTPS://www.condusef.gob.mx versions
- Use HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register HTTPS://www.condusef.gob.mx in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools.