Marketing Checklist Top priorities for condusef.gob.mx :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
This is the number of pages that we have discovered on your website.
A low number can indicate that bots are unable to discover your webpages, which is commonly caused by bad site architecture & internal linking, or you're unknowingly preventing bots and search engines from crawling & indexing your pages.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and you have submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in the search engines.
Check Google™ Search Console under 'Google Index' and 'Crawl' to keep track of the status of your site's indexed/crawled pages.
Your website does not have a favicon.
Favicons are the small icons that appear next to your site’s name or URL in a browser. They can be displayed in the address bar, a browser tab title or bookmarks. Make sure it is consistent with your brand.
Here is a way one company used a special favicon to improve user experience.
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Get the most out of Google's rich snippets for content types such as: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events, Videos and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Warning! Your website is not SSL secured (HTTPS).
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools.