Marketing Checklist Top priorities for govity.com :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
This is the number of pages on your website that are indexed by search engines. It's important to aim to have all of your web pages crawled and indexed by the search engines, as this gives you more opportunity for your website to be found.
A low number (relative to the total number of pages/URLs on your website) indicates that there is an issue, whether it's due to a bad internal linking structure, or you're unknowingly preventing search engines from crawling your pages.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and you have submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in the search engines.
Check Google™ Search Console under 'Google Index' and 'Crawl' to keep track of the status of your site's indexed/crawled pages.
Frames can cause problems on your web page because search engines will not crawl or index the content within them. Avoid frames whenever possible and use a NoFrames tag if you must use them.
Created 5 years ago
Expires 12 days ago
Do you know that you can register your domain for up to 10 years? By doing so, you will show the world that you are serious about your business.
This website is not optimized for Mobile Visitors
Make the most important buttons/links large enough to be tapped easily.
Perfect, no embedded objects detected.
Font Size Legibility
This web page’s text is too small for legibility on mobile devices.
- Use a base font size of 16 CSS pixels.
- Use sizes relative to the base size to define the typographic scale.
- The general recommendation for spacing between characters is 1.2em.
- Restrict the number of fonts used and the typographic scale.
This page does not specify a viewport, or the viewport is not well configured.
The content does not fit within the specified viewport size.
Reduce server response time
Leverage browser caching
See Google's PageSpeed Insights Rules for more information on how to improve each of the elements in this section.
No mobile frameworks have been detected.
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Google™ supports a number of rich snippets for content types, including: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events , Videos, and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Great, your website is SSL secured (HTTPS).
Your website's URLs do not redirect to HTTPS pages.
Your headers are not properly set up to use STS.
Renew your SSL certificate now, it expires 9 months ago.
The certificate issuer is GeoTrust Inc..
While switching to HTTPS, make sure your site remains optimized and see to it that your website will still run quickly. Follow these best practices for a smooth transition:
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools
25,118,793th most visited website in the World