Marketing Checklist Top priorities for jmcjabalpur.org :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
This is the number of pages that we have discovered on your website.
A low number can indicate that bots are unable to discover your webpages, which is a common cause of a bad site architecture & internal linking, or you're unknowingly preventing bots and search engines from crawling & indexing your pages.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and you have submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in the search engines.
Check Google™ Search Console under 'Google Index' and 'Crawl' to keep track of the status of your site's indexed/crawled pages.
Warning! We've detected parameters in a significant number of URLs.
Consider rewriting your URLs.
Your site's URLs contain unnecessary elements that make them look complicated. A URL must be easy to read and remember for users. Search engines need URLs to be clean and include your page's most important keywords. Clean URLs are also useful when shared on social media as they explain the page's content.
Created 9 years ago
Do you know that you can register your domain for up to 10 years? By doing so, you will show the world that you are serious about your business.
Make the most important buttons/links large enough to be tapped easily.
Perfect, no embedded objects detected.
Font Size Legibility
This web page’s text is too small for legibility on mobile devices.
- Use a base font size of 16 CSS pixels.
- Use sizes relative to the base size to define the typographic scale.
- The general recommendation for spacing between characters is 1.2em.
- Restrict the number of fonts used and the typographic scale.
This page does not specify a viewport, or the viewport is not well configured.
The content fits within the specified viewport size.
Leverage browser caching
See Google's PageSpeed Insights Rules for more information on how to improve each of the elements in this section.
No mobile frameworks have been detected.
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Google™ supports a number of rich snippets for content types, including: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events , Videos, and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Register the various extensions of your domain to protect your brand from cybersquatters.
Get to know the technologies used for your website. Some codes might slow down your website. Ask your webmaster to take a look at this.
Web analytics let you measure visitor activity on your website. You should have at least one analytics tool installed, but It can also be good to install a second in order to cross-check the data.
Warning! Your website is not SSL secured (HTTPS).
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools.
1,344,038th most visited website in the World