Marketing Checklist Top priorities for manta.com :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
This is the number of pages on your website that are indexed by search engines. It's important to aim to have all of your web pages crawled and indexed by the search engines, as this gives you more opportunity for your website to be found.
A low number (relative to the total number of pages/URLs on your website) indicates that there is an issue, whether it's due to a bad internal linking structure, or you're unknowingly preventing search engines from crawling your pages.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and you have submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in the search engines.
Check Google™ Search Console under 'Google Index' and 'Crawl' to keep track of the status of your site's indexed/crawled pages.
This web page is super optimized for Mobile Visitors
Perfect, the most important buttons/links are large enough to be tapped easily.
Perfect, no embedded objects detected.
Font Size Legibility
Perfect, this web page’s text is legible on mobile devices.
Great, a configured viewport is present.
The content fits within the specified viewport size.
Keep in mind that since the width (in CSS pixels) of the viewport may vary, your page content should not solely rely on a particular viewport width to render well. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid setting large absolute CSS widths for page elements.
- If necessary, CSS media queries can be used to apply different styling depending on screen size.
- Ideally, serve responsively-sized images.
Leverage browser caching
See Google's PageSpeed Insights Rules for more information on how to improve each of the elements in this section.
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Google™ supports a number of rich snippets for content types, including: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events , Videos, and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Get to know the technologies used for your website. Some codes might slow down your website. Ask your webmaster to take a look at this.
We didn't detect an analytics tool installed on this website.
Web analytics let you measure visitor activity on your website. You should have at least one analytics tool installed, but It can also be good to install a second in order to cross-check the data.
Your website is SSL secured (HTTPS), but the Common Name is set to undefined.
Your website's URLs do not redirect to HTTPS pages.
Your headers are not properly set up to use STS.
The SSL certificate expires in 21 days.
The certificate issuer is COMODO CA Limited.
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools