Get your website in front of your audience
We've discovered 152 pages on movie-bank.jp.
Discovered pages do not impact your ranking but this is very handy information to have to make sure that your site’s pages are being indexed correctly.
A low number can indicate that bots are unable to discover your pages, which is commonly caused by bad site architecture and poorl internal linking. Or you've unknowingly prevented bots and search engines from crawling and indexing your pages. An unusually high number could be an indication of duplicate content due to URL parameters.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and that you've submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in search results at the same time.
Check Index Status and Crawl Errors in Google Search Console to track the status of your crawled/indexed pages.
If the number shown here doesn’t sound right, we recommend to use WooRank’s Site Crawl analysis to find out why.
If you use parameters in your URL like session IDs or sorting and filtering, use the rel="canonical" tag to tell search engines which version of those pages is the original.
Mobile friendly pages make it easy for users to complete objectives and common tasks and use a design or template that is consistent across all devices (uses responsive web design).
Your site is well configured for mobile users.missing translation: en.mobile_friendliness_content
This is how your website appears when displayed on different mobile devices.
With more than half of all Google search queries originating on a mobile device, it is important to make sure your mobile site is optimized for these users.
Font Size Legibility
Keep in mind that since the width (in CSS pixels) of the viewport may vary, your page content should not solely rely on a particular viewport width to render well. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid setting large absolute CSS widths for page elements.
- If necessary, CSS media queries can be used to apply different styling depending on screen size.
- Ideally, serve responsively-sized images.
Warning! Your website is not SSL secured (HTTPS).
HTTPS is a ranking factor in Google, so making the switch will help your SEO. You can either fix it yourself or seek help from experts who can take care of it for you.Using an SSL certificate creates an encrypted connection between your visitor's browser and your website's server adding an extra layer of security. In 2014,Google™announced that HTTPS would become part of their ranking algorithm and since your website is not HTTPS, it will likely rank below your HTTPS competitors. Whenmovingto HTTPS, follow these best practices for a smooth transition:
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS version of the website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools
Creation date unavailable
Expiration date unavailable
Domain age and registration won’t impact a website’s rankings, but it’s important to keep your registration up to date to prevent someone else from buying it.