Marketing Checklist Top priorities for movie-bank.jp :
79 personalized tasks for
online marketing success!
This is the number of pages that we have discovered on your website.
A low number can indicate that bots are unable to discover your webpages, which is commonly caused by bad site architecture & internal linking, or you're unknowingly preventing bots and search engines from crawling & indexing your pages.
Make sure your website's XML sitemap is present and you have submitted it to the major search engines. Building backlinks to your website's internal pages will also help bots to discover, crawl and index them, while building authority to help them rank in the search engines.
Check Google™ Search Console under 'Google Index' and 'Crawl' to keep track of the status of your site's indexed/crawled pages.
This web page is super optimized for Mobile Visitors
Mobile friendly websites make it easy for users to complete objectives and common tasks and use a design or template that is consistent across all devices (uses responsive web design).
Your site is well configured for mobile users.
80% of adult Internet users now have a smartphone. You should definitely be optimizing your website to render on the most popular mobile devices.
Perfect, the most important buttons/links are large enough to be tapped easily.
Perfect, no embedded objects detected.
Font Size Legibility
Perfect, this web page’s text is legible on mobile devices.
Great, a configured viewport is present.
The content fits within the specified viewport size.
Keep in mind that since the width (in CSS pixels) of the viewport may vary, your page content should not solely rely on a particular viewport width to render well. Consider these additional tips:
- Avoid setting large absolute CSS widths for page elements.
- If necessary, CSS media queries can be used to apply different styling depending on screen size.
- Ideally, serve responsively-sized images.
Leverage browser caching
Reduce server response time
Avoid landing page redirects
Structured Data Markup
No Structured Data Markup has been detected
Get the most out of Google's rich snippets for content types such as: Reviews, People, Products, Businesses and Organizations, Recipes, Events, Videos and Music. If your website covers one of these topics, then we suggest that you annotate it with Schema.org using microdata.
Warning! Your website is not SSL secured (HTTPS).
- Use a serious issuer to purchase your SSL certificate
- Redirect all of your HTTP pages to the HTTPS version of your website
- Use a Security Token Service (STS) in your headers
- Renew your SSL certificate every year, before it expires
- Make sure that all of your content (CSS, etc.) is linked to HTTPS
- Update your XML sitemap to ensure the URLs include HTTPS and update the robots.txt file to reference this version
- Register the HTTPS website in Google & Bing Search Console/Webmaster Tools.